Don't miss

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Adventures In Pinterest Cooking : Swallow's Nests


By on 6:02 PM


Picture above is as advertised. This is how it went.


G had bought me no boil lasagna noodles, trying to be helpful. I needed them soft, so I tried to BOIL no boil noodles. Mixed results. I don't recommend that method.


Basically they stuck together and then shredded. No worries. They're getting rolled up anyway, so let's just paste them together into the original shape. 


Making progress. Extra messy. Bechamel always looks slimy, I think.


This was the point when I realized I had picked a larger pan than I had ingredients to fill. Okay, let's switch to the square. Wait, that has leftovers in it in the fridge...


Washing.


Okay, now it fits. 


The prebaked look. Topped with obnoxious amounts of grated parmesan.


The end result.


Verdict:

Annoying, messy, time consuming. But delicious.


Get the recipe here


dats B, yo!

About Jess Brewi

Jess Brewi lives in South Florida and has (roughly) 7 jobs, 6 books in progress, 5 secrets, 4 really good friends, 3 new year's resolutions, 2 (mostly) adorable children, and 1 man who tolerates all the aforementioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment