Don't miss

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Best Of MBTP


By on 5:34 PM




MBTP was fun, for a while. But I'd quit so many times that it was tainted in my head, this thing that I arranged in a way that I had to show up constantly (even and especially when I didn't want anything to do with it) or it was obvious that I was a huge slacker and neglecting it. That doesn't really work so well for me with the trying to balance a different career for every day of the week thing I'm doing. Which, of course, doesn't change my nostalgia for some of things I had written there. So, as voted by you readers - & by voted I mean Google Analytics tells me more people read than the others - the Best of MBTP:


If your favorite didn't make the list, all the MBTP posts are still over there, if you're into reminiscing as much as I am. If not, there's newness all over the B lists, so get to browsing. If you have no idea what MBTP was, those above links might entertain you if you like what you've seen here.

dats B, yo!

About Jess Brewi

Jess Brewi lives in South Florida and has (roughly) 7 jobs, 6 books in progress, 5 secrets, 4 really good friends, 3 new year's resolutions, 2 (mostly) adorable children, and 1 man who tolerates all the aforementioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment