Don't miss

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Diners, Drive-In's And Dives Road Trip


By on 5:51 PM



This was probably my favorite thing on my bucket list, but it's kinda off the table thanks to all of the delicious foods now being poison for me, so I thought I'd let you guys steal my idea now that I'm going to have to totally revise the idea.

First of all, if you haven't watched almost every episode of Diners, Drive-In's and Dives, you're seriously missing out. Anyway, the plan was the pick the coolest places and at some point do a road trip hitting all of them - using FlavorTownUSA, which is basically a map of all of the places featured on the show.

This is especially cool because you don't have to deliberately do a fat kid road trip to enjoy this map, depending on where you live there's probably all sorts of awesome places to eat around you that you never knew about.

Get your feast on.



dats B, yo!

About Jess Brewi

Jess Brewi lives in South Florida and has (roughly) 7 jobs, 6 books in progress, 5 secrets, 4 really good friends, 3 new year's resolutions, 2 (mostly) adorable children, and 1 man who tolerates all the aforementioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment